BGT 15.3% 5.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Haha, I see at least one person appears to be partially...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Haha, I see at least one person appears to be partially awake.

Now re-read my last 3 paragraphs and see if you can work out what I may have been alluding to.
    The truth was in there.

Here's more than a hint:
    That test I referred to was ended, because the crop was in fact burned or killed by the application of Flavocide.
    I believe from when I was involved in some very early tests that we began to realise that it appeared it could be used as a herbicide with using higher dosages.

Do you think, perhaps conversely that the Israeli product might just . . .

There is more to what I say, this than assumptions or conjecture.
    Do your own research and study, then you might discover some truths you didn't know previously.

The major fact remains that Flavocide simply cannot be manufactured at a commercially viable price.
    Furthermore the registration of Flavocide will take 5 years before it can be marketed or sold.
    Forget any 2 -3 year time frames that some talk about. They do not exist!

That "Desk Note" (It's 11 pages) must have taken weeks to compile says very little and has few or no significant dates or time lines.
    It seems to me to be another bunch of piffle to appease the shareholders into believing more of the same hollow promises.

Despite what some fool said here earlier, I happen to love BGT as a company especially Qcide.
    I keep saying Qcide because it is the only product that has the almost immediate ability to make something of this mess, until a solution can be found to synthesise it much more economically.

But I am not blinded by the boards rubbish, because I was involved from the very beginning and I have a deeper knowledge than most.
    I will happily buy back into BGT if this if it is somehow taken back in the right direction.
    To get this company back in the right direction, BGT needs to have 2 people replaced ASAP and we all know who I'm talking about.
    In the mean time I will do my best to "Keep The Bastards Honest".

This NOT fear mongering and perhaps one day some board members ego's can be removed or put aside and make this company as great as it should be.

But time is running out because BGT are not the only ones chasing the prize.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.009(15.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.0¢ $5.957K 111.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 7142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.