BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Update on Dispute with CST, page-64

1. 2,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1923
    Why do you still hold?

Did you explain to your daughter that they last 23 years? The health benefits of having the correct lighting prior to sleep? The scheduling that can wake her gradually rather than abruptly with a radio alarm. The security benefits of being controlled whilst not at home? The themes that can be set to enrich listening to music or reading? The ease of voice control with Google and amazon?

OHM failed to deliver. NO QUESTION about that. DM was in charge of that experience and owns it. LIFX is the saviour that gives time for OHM to come back from the dead. And it will do that as soon as covid restrictions are lifted DM has done a great job of changing LIFX from a losing business into what will be a extremely profitable business in 2021.

As for his salary, he was making $650K US pa at Microsoft. He could have returned to doing that when OHM failed and left us shareholders totally toast. I have seen many lesser CEOs take the easy option.

I have been in this since 2016 and seen the highs and lows. I understand the frustrations of some investors. 40c should never have traded. $400m MC was crazy. Even though it looked like 10,000 ohm would be sold by Ingram micro. Lessons have been learnt. The LIFX business is going gang busters. As I have said before...it would be wonderful to be starting from here... but I dont have that option so I play the hand I am given.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.