LBT 11.8% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

This is a positive announcement.... If kicking can's results in...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    This is a positive announcement.... If kicking can's results in the best distribution deal and financial outcome for CCS and LBT then kick away.

This agreement needs to be fair to all parties. Bare in mind that once an agreement is signed the devil is always in the detail. With over $10 million in the war chest we are in a strong position to negotiate . Lets not accept any deal or distributor just "because"

It's prudent for any distributor to do their own "due diligence" or as many of us say "DYOR"

When you buy a car do you just accept the sellers description or do you take it for a test drive, check the service history or get it checked by a mechanic?.

Of course they could rely on "Hot Copper" with pearls of wisdom such as "The share price is down." "The share price is up."

What I'm interested in is any feedback from the recent micro biology convention in Adelaide in particular the ACL presentation on the APAS. It would seem to in order to conduct a presentation they must have trialled it. I hear they were impressed with the machine and technology.

We know that the machine is being trialled in the U.S. with a view to buy.

We also know that the distributor wants a few sales prior to signing up and LBT is currently negotiating with a distributor who has complimentary products also available for sale.

I would also like to see if there are any "big players" in the top 20...

The management team has of "late" has been under promising and over delivering, in my opinion a sound tact when compared to the last 18 months.

It's the best position this company has been in....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $66.59K 4.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 486857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 702681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.