EPM 7.69% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Ann: Update on Divestment of Northern Territory Projects, page-68

1. 3,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    all the applicants thus far are optimistic for substantial funding, and those funding mechanisms were already in place prior the EU CRMA, just zero coordination by the EU. So now that the framework has straightened things out - funding more of less comes to the companies/projects, thanks to also the ERMA.

I don't think that it is in the interest of the EU, to wait for the "Strategic Project" application to be completed, before the financial/strategic due diligence is commenced, its likely a concurrent process.

Take for example Euro Manganese (ASX: EMN , a CDI off the London Listing); it starts in 2:49 min mark.
    This support was all provided before the EU CRMA took place - and was before May 2025 "Strategic Project" application process.
    This is proof that funding mechanisms were already in place.
    I am guessing the "Strategic Project" status is more guide line for SWF (with further requirements, and due diligence required) + Fund Managers to pile in.

Dr Mathew James (EMN) is talking about their funding structure - and current support from the EU.
    This is more or less the same hurdles and support that EPM would be looking out for that being - mostly non-dilutive.

So if we set aside the 'endless' Oz Yellow deal, and look at the bigger picture. EPM might already in the pathway to development.
    Mining Licence + Financing (due diligence) being effectively concurrent processes.

If all the projects are in the same boat, EU will need to shell out hundreds of millions of EU to get these initial batch of 2024 "Strategic Projects" up and running into development. I am less excited for the 2025 "Strategic Projects" because if 2024 applications are successful, then you can be absolutely sure every ASX CEO will try to access the support. EPM is fortunate to have the project off the EU mainland, and in an existing mine site and port facilities, albeit needing refurbishment with latest technology. You might find the candidate trying for 2024, will need to fund additional funding else where for their lack of infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $19.79K 3.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1742317 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2180512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.