NTU 0.00% 2.4¢ northern minerals limited

If we are being objective here:1. If the cash generated from...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If we are being objective here:

1. If the cash generated from operation cannot cover the cost of running the operation, it means the company is not financially viable without subsidy and/or capital raise. The cash raised from these so-called Chinese interests has been the main reason why this company is still afloat.
    2. The main cash generating products (ie. DY and etc) are hard to extract and cannot be used in isolation hence you need a whole industry chain to make it work. At the moment, we don't have it here in Australia. i.e: Do we have a wind turbine manufacturer? Do we have electric car manufacturer? DY permanent magnets are supposed to go into these applications, but we are not anywhere in the supply chain. In that case, NTU can only selling powders in bags to someone who has the ability to make the end products and making bugger all.

And because of the two reasons above, it is not very attractive to long term western funds. Those who advocate the government to nationalise the company, the government would never do that we all know it. N word is toxic, political suicidal, and probably wasteful given what we have seen.

I don't know what is NTU's future, but I don't see it being easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $82.53K 3.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 5845867 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2204419 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.