WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I agree the more positive points of view the better as long as...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I agree the more positive points of view the better as long as it is accurate. I don't think accurate negative comments are all that bad as long as they are accurate. No one knows exactly what is 100% certain but with both sides of the spectrum people get to filter their own opinion and it helps make a educated decision on your investment. Having said that we all need to form our own opinion from studding the company announcements and data that is out there and freely available. I like constructive criticism as it keeps people honest but i believe personal attacks and negativity for the sake of it can have a negative effect on the SP especially for PIP shares and traders not wanting to get involved in a volatile scenario.
    On the other hand to much false positive feed back can lead to a issue as well if its not accurate. I found that people being to positive and pushing a false hope are only interested in getting a quick PIP and not interested in the longevity of the SP.
    I've been on WFE since 2011, haven't i seen a fall! in SP but im in for the long haul and the positive i have from the reduction that i have in countered is that it has been easy for me to "double Down' so to speak and although i have invested a lot more than anticipated it has gotten me to a position that it only taks a couple of PIP's to bring me even to my investment so im a happy trader. Im in for the long haul as i believe WFE have a good opportunity to grow and make us a lot of money if we stick around. Yes maybe I'm missing something and this is just My opinion but after studding the data its the conclusion i have made.
    Good luck to all and i hope this makes sense as English isn't my best language.
    Bring on the drilling results if they are good i recon the SP should surpass 2 cents!. Im still in the que to pick up what ever else i can to top up further so the fluctuation between 0.4 and .3 dosnt bopther me to much at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.