WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

what I am saying is reality....I am not emotionally attached to...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    what I am saying is reality....I am not emotionally attached to any position...I was simply stating my honest opinion in response to a lot of whiny posts that were not very objective and focussed only on negative aspects of the current situation and ignoring all the positives.

I am not saying anyone should misrepresent the facts or try to manipulate anyone. I have been upfront with my opinion, if you don't agree that is fine. I just find that as with life, if people focus intently on the negatives and react (over-react) emotionally when circumstances go against them short term, they are more likely to bring about the very misfortune they fear.

On the other hand by remaining detached from results and highlighting the positives in equal proportion to acknowledging the negatives ( I believe the positives in this story outweigh the negatives...especially at this price) ...then I will be contributing to a general atmosphere (sentiment ) that is more likely to lead to success. Maybe , maybe not.

Also I would add by not being negative, emotional and reactive I am less prone to counterproductive behaviour (like panic selling) and more likely to remain calm and patient which I think, is what will be more likely to lead to success here and in life generally.

In answer to your question ...no I didn't believe the hype...as my nic implies I am not prone to buying hype..... I bought on probability, and because... to reiterate :

Tiny MC, +...
    Good story to sell, +
    Short term news flow, +
    Right sector, +
    Poor sentiment,

= buying opportunity!

whether I make money or not is irrelevant to the fact that in these microcaps, SP appreciation and depreciation is wildly volatile and based more on sentiment, fear and greed than on any fundamentals. To ignore that, is to be naïve and to believe that "posters like me and a few others are needed on speccys like this" -presumably to save punters from themselves, is a little condescending. Who in hell thinks a stock that has run down to .001 and currently has a MC under 3 mil doesn't carry inherent risk and may not be perfectly managed.

While commendable on the surface, too many helpful folk like yourself with good intentions may ironically help pave the road to misfortune for the very souls you profess to want to protect.

As for your accusation that I am advocating to ...."ignore everything that is potentially wrong with this company and its management to draw new investors in so you can make some money off them without telling them the full story?

....no, I want to help draw in new investors to buy this stock while it is in my opinion undervalued and unloved (and like all Stocks with a MC of 2.7 million obviously far from perfectly managed) so that they and me can both make money on the rerate...together.

...that is a way better strategy than ramping fear and discontent...how does that work exactly?

By the way...what is "your trading/investing stratergy? " is it something like ....buy low sell high?....if so, then what happens to the innocents that buy your shares at the top...Do you lose sleep over their fate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.