NVA 3.57% 27.0¢ nova minerals limited

Evening Quill-- certainly I am not advicing--this is a public...

1. 163 Posts.
    Evening Quill-- certainly I am not advicing--this is a public forum to share ideas/ thoughts, one way or the other,,--in the end it is all we have and none of us really knows anything, it is all what we read and is released- it is healthy to have an open discussion and I have laid out my  concerns here based on the burst in NVA stock coupled to the subdued release yesterday--

Evening precipitate--I agree CHK is a dog- -- the reason why I bought only aa very small bundle shares--yup not touched lithium projects--now have new IOCG--first to admit this is a risky play --have put tiny $$$ in for this reason--

Compares only ---$$$ bank and market cap and projects --so I as holder will be on CHK forum if upramp like NVA, and stating CHK is high risk and does not warrant upramp atm for sure--do not worry --because end of day that is that--

My nature is to.call as I see it-NVA to my humble opinion shows after yesterday release the price of stock value is unjustified and appear  over inflated-- others may and agree or disagree-- my main concern here is the control to shut down any with a view that does not include upramp--my experience has shown this to be from stockholders who are over committed and cannot and will not tolerate discussion that does not include upramp- -
    --ShareMarket for my humble opinion will demonstrate the above--
    --to add More would be round and round in the circle--GLTAH
    Last edited by tradepence: 17/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $57.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $10.72K 39.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 498 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ 5000
Last updated 10.45am 02/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.