NVA 2.08% 23.5¢ nova minerals limited

@tradepence Lets reverse this thought process... On what basis...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    @tradepence

Lets reverse this thought process...

On what basis are you advising investors this stock is overvalued without publishing your finding that drew you to that conclusion. As you yourself have stated we have newbies, some that maybe holding that will listen to your words an potential sell thinking you are right.

What happens then if this company progresses further and share price reaches double digits or above, do you come back on this forum an apologies for giving wrong advise without the data/modelling to prove your theory to the investors that have missed out by selling early on your opinion.

I am all for a balanced exchange of ideas and opinions, as long as when you are asked to explain why you have these finding you DONT come back with "My Humble Opinion" or "Carefully Considered Opinion". rather explain as others have previously (in favour of the positive) what your trading strategies is for NVA so that the investors you so desperately want to save from upramping can understand and learn from your thoughts.

So in conclusion you to are potentially doing damage with your comments that lack any basis or data that also can be interrogated.

Q
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    NVA,NVAO,VEC,BMT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $50.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $9.314K 39.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 51547 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 6393 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.5¢ 10620
Last updated 12.20pm 22/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.