OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

UBS melb Nik made that call a week ago? . I don't know the...

1. 9,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747

UBS melb Nik made that call a week ago? . I don't know the answer but if OSH and partners knew that it would have been announced IMO Typical analyst that doesn't take into account. all of the parts that make up a disaster , claims, reconstruction and net result..

If as reported it is the main runway at the airport they built it is key access to bring in any parts required. It took 4 years , up to 2000 people from conception to landing and 75% of a 3km runway has been referenced as damaged. I'm a bit stunned at that damage claim as they also say pipeline not damaged and no note on hide that really aren't far away. Geology collapse on hill strip was made from ?

Now that is a massive runway built to take worlds biggest planes and weight so there must be massive movement as it is a concrete strip.

Lets see a formal OSH statement and a reference to insurance coverage for business and asset loss and real assessment of damage.

It could be longer than 6 weeks if critical large equipment a hides is damaged as if airport out there is no other way to replace it..

Risk statements in ann reports have covered parts of insurance etc previously.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 05/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.