OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

I am pretty sure it is main ( only) runway Komo. Initially...

1. 9,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761

I am pretty sure it is main ( only) runway Komo. Initially thought it was a taxiway. I thought part was done in concrete but a mate has corrected me. Guess they will be running a penetrating radar or even seismic down that whole runway to see what underlying damage has happened? No large plane operator will go near it until it is repaired cleared for operation.

Good to see as usual that Santos, Exxon have both put in a million odd each for relief efforts and free access to equipment and expertise. With so many large aftershocks happening there is some very cautious engineers and surveyors over there I would think .

Have see Damaged pipeline photos as well but not sure exactly where and what lines . Look like water to me and some possible other feed lines.

Have had a quick read of todays update. Not real impressed by the lack of detail. Between them they have massive resources and expertise they can put into repairs but it won't surprise me if they find further damage and it takes longer to return to significant production., Massive amounts of time to go into confirming well pressures and confirming structures haven't changed .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.