OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Where are you getting the information from? I am yet to see...

1. 9,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763

Where are you getting the information from?

I am yet to see decent photos of the whole airfield and strip.

They won't be landing large antinov freight planes on it till but it is a massive strip so if only 50% is OK it still takes light and med craft as soon as surveyors and engineers work out extent of damage and if there is hidden damage.
    Moro is undamaged 70km south and 1800m strip .

OSH and other companies have many times more capacity than PNG military and are currently doing most of the logistics and aide work .

Without major damage at conditioning plant they have options to heavy lift with helicopters and yep it is costly and inefficient but minuscule in the big picture . Now infrastructure equipment and staff all exist at plant even if a large plant part was required and in stock somewhere it could be sectioned and transported.

The antinovs were brilliant for scale and weight they could bring originally and the fact they existed and that parts of plant could be manufactured in asia justified building a runway for them.

Will be very interested if the report of a drill rig sliding off pad are real and if it was destroyed. That is a large hard to replace piece and will be in great demand if wells need reworking etc and also slow down exploration. It was possibly not OSH rig. It however would likely be insured and I haven't seen a report from drilling contractors confirming anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.