TSO 6.45% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Update on El Zorro Joint Venture, page-38

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Just one comment on this is Zeff has never said they 'couldn't' get Bahamondes to accept a price.
    If I'm wrong then please direct me to where I can hear him say this.

Also Sixela spent half of last year saying the 'market maker' had control of the SP and you've just mentioned that as well. Nobody has ever explained the mechanics of how that could happen especially over a prolonged period of time. Or why they haven't been investigated if they have been manipulating their own SP so blatantly. And now they have an initial resource, any valuation in regards to negotiating with the JV partner would have to be based on the material value of that, not the share price?

And like I've said before, the initial MRE was double the target figure for the performance shares. To say it was rushed is just repeating other people's views that they should have waited till they had the full 1moz in hand.

Sorry that's more than one comment. I'm just over the repeated negativity from non holders and holders, including the disappearance of most of the actual holders from this forum.

Last count there were over 100 shareholders in the ** group deciding as a collective not to discuss the stock on HC any more. A fair handful sold out in the first half hour of the MRE release. Maybe more this morning. It was actually pretty weird watching all the buy orders get pulled like it was the end of the fricking company.

Chalky is right. Until the register is cleared this won't go anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $19.84K 656.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499107 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.