TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Say hello to the other group, from Axolotl. I was a noob here,...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Say hello to the other group, from Axolotl. I was a noob here, and they liked me enough to invite me. I accepted the invite, but got caught up with other things in life, and didn't quite get around to joining them. And also i got drawn into this forum, because i like arguing with idiots, and it's one of the few things in life that gives me a proper belly laugh. And i don't mean 'total' idiots, because they 'CAN' type, and they can half-formulate their little schemes, and it's just interesting enough to keep me coming back for more. I like the little insights into human psychology, like, when they admit that they are purposefully down-ramping TSO so they can buy more. I can learn from that, I'm like, wow, maybe I could do that too. I'm like, maybe I could go to a 3rd World minor African Country and murder a million peeple in order to become a minor Warlord, and then work my way up from there. But, no. That's just not me. I'm pure, as sparkling crystal-clear water. I like to find a level, and will move a mountain, to do so. I'm always seeking equilibrium. And that seems boring to some, but it isn't as passive as it may appear, in a chaotic Universe. And maybe I'm not even wasting my time here, as I've contributed to a worthy cause, by countering some very biased negativity. And, for all their imperfections, i like the members here. The good, the bad, and the ugly. And i like to hate half the comments, because it makes me feel alive. It reminds me i still have a pulse. Zeff invited me, to come along for the journey. Aww. We're all invited. A couple, still lagging behind the herd, likely to be picked off by a mountain lion, or a vulture, but we're all invited. Come along Sassy, pick up your heals. And remind me to throw Sixela a bone, poor ravenous thing is half starving to death out there in the wilderness. Still seems to be following the scent though, so not completely lost, just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.