TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

The point I take from the post is that one of the big drawcards...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    The point I take from the post is that one of the big drawcards of TNG has, for some time, been the major partners involved.
    The only major partner we have now is SMS, and they are completing our FEED. Are they being paid for it? Do we know? I would imagine so.
    So our main drawcard may be here because they're on the payroll. It's pretty important really.

It's all opinions on here, and the opinion that SMS have much to gain and little to lose by working on Mt Peake is very relevant.
    Here's a fact: Hyundai were once our tier-one partner that gave weight to PB's dream and TNG's investment thesis. MOUs, photos of hand-shaking etc. Now they're gone without a word. Similarly with Woojin, who were underpinning our Ferrovanadium plant. TiCons for our pigment plant which doesn't get a lot of mention these days.

I love this project, and I've been in long enough to know that the companies assets are 1 x resource and 1 x proprietary flow sheet.
    If you start to see partners, offtakes, major project statuses, promises of land, cornerstone investors, directors, managers or anything else as assets (as I have in the past), just know that they can evaporate quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.