EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Update on Epanko Graphite Project and Pilot Plant Strategy, page-10

1. 12,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    I think their approach after the Acacia issue was to formulate a rule to
    CATCH ALL,
    SCRUTINIZE,
    PUNCH HOLES IN THEIR SYSTEM TO REWARD ABIDING COMPANIES

I find this approach VERY VERY SIMILAR to what we do when we implement a firewall in our data networks - the new FireWall has an "IMPLICIT DENY ALL" rule when first powered on (like I think the Tanz govt started this new legislation), then in the last 3 months or so (when we have had announcements like KNL met scuh and such authority in Canberra and Tanz to "discuss" the Epanko project) they SCRUTINIZED our project and with our intentions to go beyond normal RAP (Equator principle yada yada yada) we passed the litmus test with enough pH in our favour ( not sure how one passes a litmus test with the pH supporting it, but hey, just roll on this with me for a second ) they are now ready to "retrofit" this new legislation (same as opening firewall rules to allow "desired" traffic in a data network) and allow companies like KNL to function in Tanzania...

no marks for guessing that I am an IT Consultant and I find these new regulation changes easy to understand with how I do my IT work... hope it helps everyone understand my logic too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.