EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Tony Good to see you spending most of your day here on KNL...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Hi Tony
    Good to see you spending most of your day here on KNL whilst your dear MNS is smashing it, has its mining licence and enough cash to burn ...Nah but seriously....what part of my answer didn't you understand?...speculating how long it will take the Tanz Commission to crank up is pointless. We will all know within 2 weeks. Every Tanzanian Mining Play is waiting for the same thing. If they take 3 months I guess yes. How long can MNS wait for its mining approvals before it has to do a CR? Its just pointless speculation isn't it? If KNL need to they will. If MNS need to they will. If GPX need to they will...need I go on . It depends on Tanzania.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
    564xxl
    PS. I'm in the top 20 if you must know. I have said so before numerous times. And by the way it doesn't make an iota of difference whether someone has 1 share or 10000000 .....they are owners of the company. They are equally entitled in a public company. Why would you put down people that have less shares than others? Is that a thing? It isn't here. We treat all holders equally here and we welcome all new holders whether they can afford 1 share or 1000000. Peace out brother

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $26.93K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140243 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 29814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.