EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Yes I know. You held 1.7 million back then you said. I think you...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes I know. You held 1.7 million back then you said. I think you were doing a much better job when you were holding Spinks accountable for the terrible performance of this stock. My question to you is this. If news comes out soon that is the complete opposite of what Spinks and KNL has been touting what will you do? I'm talking news that will drop the sp below 10 cents because the hope that KNL has been giving does not eventuate. If that was to happen would you say Tony I should have listened to you? We all should have?

Here is today's homework. Find for me where Kibaran has mentioned it is over 500 kilometers to the port from the mine.

You will notice in the BFS and other presentations that KNL don't mention the distance as an overall figure.

Rail  120km to Ifakara rail siding

Port  450 km to Dar Es Salaam port

Why mention the rail when Kibaran have themselves stated they will be trucking the graphite from the mine to the port.

From the BFS

Transport For the purpose of the BFS the only transport option considered was direct trucking of graphite concentrate to the port of Dar es Salaam. The Project is located 120km south of the Ifakara rail siding, future studies will determine potential of this rail option as the preferred route. Costs for transport were developed based on current transport costs in Tanzania.

Again no mention of the distance of 120km plus 450km distance from the mine to the port. Why can't they say anywhere in any announcement.

And here we go again. From the Kibaran website.
    Project Location & Infrastructure

The Epanko Graphite Project is located 245km south-west of Morogoro in south-east Tanzania within the Mahenge District.

Why don't they just come out and say it is 550 km to the Port? I'll take a punt and say most holders did not know the total distance.

Did you guys know there were 200 km of unpaved roads from Mahenge to Dar Es Salaam? Are they passable if it rains? And I'm not even talking about the wet season.

Well that's number three for the day.

Till tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.