EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Update on Epanko Graphite Project and Pilot Plant Strategy, page-117

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Hi Tony
    Let me just respond to this bit of your latest book.
    " My question to you is this. If news comes out soon that is the complete opposite of what Spinks and KNL has been touting what will you do? I'm talking news that will drop the sp below 10 cents because the hope that KNL has been giving does not eventuate. If that was to happen would you say Tony I should have listened to you? We all should have? "

How is that any different at all from me saying: Tony just answer this "If news comes out soon that is the complete opposite of what Poullas and MNS has been touting what will you do? I'm talking news that will drop the sp below 20c cents because the hope that MNS has been giving does not eventuate. If that was to happen would you say 564xxl, I should have listened to you? We all should have? "

Nobody would ask those questions because frankly they aren't genuine attempts at finding out any answers ...they are just a rather basic way of trying to make a company look bad...to sow some doubt. Your questions are the old "so Tony, do you still beat your wife?" See what I mean? There is no right way to answer. And our not answering is more to do with the fact the questions aren't genuine

But if you must have an answer then is one ...in bold.

The mining commission will start operating within 2 weeks. KNL's Epanko is the one project in Tanzania that has all approvals in place and that is ready for immediate development. Drum roll. That is a cold hard fact.

By the way I am actually a shareholder of MNS too (and GPX and WKT). Like them all in different ways.....but KNL is the only one with all their ducks lined up. That doesn't make any of the others less worthy of investment...and I kind of feel saddened that your posts have this having to chose between the 2 feel. Ask me which of my children I prefer? I love them equally....some are more ready to step out in the world. Doesn't mean I love them more or less. KNL is the only development ready project. The only one. Only. Fact. Live with it. Its a fact.

Now lets wait until the Commission does its thing and see where it takes all the graphite plays. Hopefully all my children will prosper.

Sleep well Tony ...see you tomorrow no doubt.

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.