EGR 0.00% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

times are changing guys... pre-2015 graphite buyers had a...

1. 12,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    times are changing guys... pre-2015 graphite buyers had a limited requirement of graphite that was being met and all was from "commercially tested production facilities"... hence for a junior to break into this setup was well nigh impossible - hence SYR went into the equities path all along - all imo...

the EV tsunami is upon us NOW and so are those battery packs hanging outside every homes and the billions of other devices that will use graphite in some sort in their batteries... GRAPHITE in 2019-2020 is not going to be the graphite of pre-2015 imo in the terms of "supply criteria"... from a buyer's market, it could turn inot a seller's market... all I hear of is 1 gigafactory being built here and 3 there and 5 at that place by XYZ or ABC or DEF- all sounds great and they will all need their supplies of Co, Cu & Li & Ni AND GRAPHITE too.... I am sure these guys are going to develop their own supply lines of all these critical metals to pump into their gigafactories...

As in every changing markets, where it becomes a seller's market, a buyer has to bend backwards to accommodate a deal... I guess market economics 101 tells me that selling graphite ain't gonna be a problem in 2020 but yes, procuring it from a regular supplier (outside of China) is DEFINITELY going to be a nightmare.... where is the supply coming from in 2020???

I guess KNL just needs to focus on the Tanz govt deadlock for now and sort the post approval stuff ASAP and be in the queue for GGG and KfW/Nedbank/ Aus govt funds - we should be able to successfully sell all that we can produce imo... first get it up & running for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $5.302K 42.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 130562 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 58067 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.