EGR 4.35% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

With the Tanz mining commission not even formed yet who would be...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    With the Tanz mining commission not even formed yet who would be buying this now considering how low on cash the company is? Pump for CR? Imo 100% yes. Now if I was looking to get out I would hope the pump would have punters stacking the buy side so I can dump into it. At the moment it is not there.

This is a perfect opportunity to cash out imo. For the last few months all pumps have been met with dumps within the next few days. Let's see if it is different this time.

No finance, no mining commission and only $1 million in the bank at the end of next month. Now If I was Spinks I would be going for a cr very soon. Black swan event could happen any time. You wouldn't to try and raise money when it is too late.

Ans please try and add to the discussion with the real issues KNL is facing instead of throwing insults at me. Like I said I am trying to show you the flip side of what you believe. So far I have made a good case.

Let me throw it out there. Who thinks KNL should be raising working capital asap?

If not what are your reasons?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $5.15K 44.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13636 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 17850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.