EGR 1.10% 9.0¢ ecograf limited

great analysis guys... one poster who is on ignore (but I get...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    great analysis guys... one poster who is on ignore (but I get the gist of what he says from the replies) says the KNL sp is going under 10c, then another wise man turns up and says "KNL CR @ 12c" and also "KNL has no Plan B" and all that BS backed by what ????

the ignore list now gets a bit longer - not sure I missed the Plan B poster so far from sin binning...

KNL announcements are always "matter of fact" and hence they are devoid of any fluff (Which partly explains our lack lustre sp so far).. but in the same vein, if they are say something of substance, it is taken pretty well too... so their last announcement tells me that Tanz govt is in the "mood" to listen to investors like KNL and if there are some niggling issues they will be taken care of...

what more can one ask for after all these delays... this legislation will get passed "soon" and if players like KNL who are doing the right thing have some grievances then they will be attended to by the Tanz govt...

delays are never good but if we still come out of it intact then with a bit of luck we can make up for lost time & opportunity... we wait for the final announcement and base our investment strategies on those official ones rather than those spouted by these posters who have no knowledge and their only purpose is to give an eye for an eye because some posters from KNL post on their board...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.