EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Trommel I have been trying to tell them this for a long time....

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Trommel I have been trying to tell them this for a long time. Instead of discussing the issues they start banging on about MNS. This is the KNL thread. Discuss KNL please.

I want to know if the company has cut spending What has Grant Pierce been doing to earn his keep. Imo he should be on a retainer not the $500,000 package he is on. Seriously how can you holders be happy with the $10k per week that he costs? For example another director in another graphite company in the same role and imo a better job is getting one quarter of that.

Nobody here can tell me why Grant deserves that money,. CEO's of top companies do not earn that.

As for my 10 cent prediction I am a bit off but firmly believe it is coming. If I was to give it a new time frame I would say between Tanz news and the inevitable CR. I agree with Trommel. Not many people like to participate at a lower price than the last one. I would rather participate in one if it is done higher than the last. Imo if it is done lower it tells me the company has gone backwards.

Mining commission forming in a month then how long before they review all firms? Anyone who thinks they are ahead of the queue is dreaming. Well unless you have a SEZ that is. Although that is my opinion but if you do some research it will probably be yours as well.

If KNL are struggling to raise would a 50% pay cut be an option for directors? What do you guys think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.