EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

If, say ~AU$1 mil will be needed to cover for possible further...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    If, say ~AU$1 mil will be needed to cover for possible further Tanz Gov delays (unlikely, as the pressure is mounting to get things going) then that will not be done via a CR but will be covered via a Cornerstone or current S'holders, the reason being all other steps to commence construction are in palce:

1. Get debt finance, 65% to 70% of CAPEX is my guess, the 3 interested Banks have so far not advised that they are no longer interested.

2. 30-35% equity will be via cornerstone or instos, and that will be after debt finance secured and some further progress with Epako and our demo plant in Germany. This will be at a much higher SP and possible via Cornerstone, as mentioned investments are flowing into the sector and KNL is in a prime position, one of the big battery makers will make the move, I personally still think we will partners with Sojitz but the potential suitors are definitely getting larger in numbers.

3. the demo plant will produce high grade spherical G, including a lot of fines as a byproduct and they will have some value with German industry,
    lot of PPL underestimate what value Christoph will add to KNL, he's got the contacts and the experience, he can source alternate G supply for the expanded demo plant and knows who to sell it to, thus we might generate some income a lot sooner than most expect.

If the above doesn't play out and we do a stock standard CR in the next 4-6 weeks than KNL will have no value, but all the available facts to date make me believe this is a screaming buy and those that are in at this levels will make a very healthy return.

All IMO and only bet what you can afford to lose.

2018 - The Year Of "The KNL"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $26.93K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140243 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 29814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.