EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Trommel, brave would mean they have a choice. Just had a quick...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Trommel, brave would mean they have a choice. Just had a quick read of the announcment back in November
    Ann: High Level Meetings with Tanzanian Government

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...th-tanzanian-government.3868757/#.WpYmVGpuaM8

Lot's of chest beating back then where I was saying 6 months till the commission is formed. Well that will be four months since that news but like you said it might be a few months after that so my call of six months is good. Like I said imo I believe companies with SEZ's will be at the top of the ladder. After all the country has more to gain from them then your regular run of the mill miner.

There were a few posters back then going on about how the sale won't last long yet here we are and the sale has not stopped.

Now there are many here who like to answer questions with questions and sadly due to my 3 posts a day restriction here I can not carry on with you fine folk. Personally I do not like restrictions on forums. Look at what happened to TON when that policy came out there a few years ago.

Unicrumba you have come out with a fine post. You had a go. You avoided my questions but that is becoming the norm here. All fantasy imo but hey holders needs all the help they can get here.

Names as far as the pilot plant is concerned, should KNL raise some money for that? I don't think they are very expensive to set up but I doubt KNL would do it without raising more funds. What do you reckon Names? Time for Grant to go? Maybe put him on a retainer? $5k a month? Currently he earns nearly as much as the Prime Minister of Australia. For what?

Till tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.