NXS 7.55% 24.5¢ next science limited

Hi SabineI understand how, looking back, you might feel uneasy...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi Sabine

I understand how, looking back, you might feel uneasy about the way Judith responded to that question (it did initially also catch my eye) but on the fly we don't always give our best answers. And saying 15 to 30 and then "Probably an average of 6" sounds to me like she just wasn't prepared for that question, and who knows maybe she is factually correct with that response. Re the results forecast I agree NXS has dropped their expected revenue target from above US4 million for the first half to US$3.5 to US$4 million and I was disappointed about that too but it's still higher than first half 2019 US$2,340,000 and 2020 US$1,053,858. So, for me, whilst I'm disappointed by today's announcement at least NXS did the right thing and informed the market. I expected and agree with other comments here that Xperience may take time to become established in the US market because it is left behind in the body after closure. I can imagine that if I was a surgeon I would want to see a lot of evidence that the product does no harm before using it. Either way there seems to be a lot of evidence that NXS's products do work and that's why I invested. It's the long game I'm interested in, as I know you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $48.55K 190.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.