NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

Ann: Update on expected revenue for H1, page-20

1. 18,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Hi Darksky
    - yes a little uneasy …
    And I actually wish I had sold a few more today in retrospect.
    …. Whilst I am in for the long term there has been a lot of learning at this company including how to let go.
    And, thinking more, I do wonder how sign ups have been going.

NXS may now be providing a product the use of which is ‘best practise’ but we already saw with 3M that in the world of Big Pharma ‘best practise’ is not the main driver .

People like to keep doing what they always did and what their mates do.

And - crucially - the cost comparisons NXS has made have been, I think, based on instances/savings where reinfection occurs without (?) giving any statistics on how often this happens.

If 94 people survive fine on antibiotics and six develop antibiotic resistant biofilms at the wound site how much extra are you going to pay to treat all 100 people with NXS?
    Or are NXS products price-competitive to antibiotic wound washes etc?

Maybe they are and I missed it, and if so I hope someone can clear this point up for me.

As far as Judith and her shonky maths goes, I am not one to throw rocks from my own glass tower but
    I expect she may not have been expecting Martyn to refine the question.
    She had talked about targeting 200 hospitals this year “if all goes well”
    He asked “How many orthopedic surgeons does that translate to?“ which seems to me to be very clear.

Ye she responded with an inflated number that would have been very misleading had he not persevered.
    Why did he bother to take the question further?
    The other day I was looking at one of the hospitals an NXS spokesperson operates from.
    It appeared to be a converted house.
    Maybe he looked too?

Fingers crossed for good news in the near future to offset this quiet little downgrade
    and cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.