NXS 7.55% 24.5¢ next science limited

I just had a look at NXS's Annual report for 2020 calendar year...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I just had a look at NXS's Annual report for 2020 calendar year and it states, under notes to the accounts,Note 3d page 52:

"...revenue is recognised at the point in time when the product is delivered. For product sold directly to hospitals, title and control pass when the product is delivered to the courier, with revenue recognised at this point in time."

It's more complicated than that (go have a look). And this is just a tiny portion of the kind of information that would be used to determine how revenue is disclosed. The Annual Report states that the report is "...prepared in accordance with accounting standards adopted by the Australian Accounting Standards Board and the Corporations Act 2001." But the report also states "that the financial statements also comply with International Financial Reporting Standards..." So it's very complicated.

And then there's Listing rule 4.7C and Guidance note 23, and one I'll have a look at later NXS's Continuous Disclosure Policy.
    Sorry but I'm not going there, it's time for cheese, crackers and a drink. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $48.55K 190.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.