CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    Allens.

Not a bad post until you get to this "holier than thou" comment:
    "Lockitt sometimes I see you living in the garage with a tin bucket as a helmet to block Government Agencies stealing your mind."

So Asian cities are a sh&* dump and that is our fault and responsibility?

It is not just air quality in Asia. Just look at the way the filth spreads out onto the land and waterways from rubbish being dumped where it was last used.

Why is the world not starting with cleaning up Asia?

Especially China does nothing to clean itself up, and us cutting our own throats will do nothing towards helping.

Australia is hooked on the feeling of guilt trips and self flagellation when we are not the true problem.

These countries in Asia could not advance past the middle ages without the education and markets of the west.

China is trying to take over the worlds entire motor manufacturing industries and thinks that we should just let them do so.
    In fact they want the whole world to take over and if you don't believe that then you are the one with a bucket on your head.

How about all our jobs that have been developed by the west? Should we just let China take them by using unfair subsidies or their outright theft of technology?

I have lived on this Earth a long time, and I would do anything to see everyone get a fair go, but I am truly tired of people from truly repressive countries telling me how old white men are the cause of all bad in the world.

Wake up!

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.