MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Oh I can change my view if that makes you feel more...

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Oh I can change my view if that makes you feel more comfortable...How's Bega? Will be interesting to see what unfolds in their space in the next 3 months or so.

This one has had a rocky road since listing but the right team, the right price and how they manage and drive it will determine the future sentiment because at the moment I reckon everyone is in a "wait and see" mode. I did notice the CEO did not get her shares but got her options in the AGM and also the 10% private placement resolution got knocked back.

Even so, at this price this morning was opportune and even with a little upside it still is.

Now to offer the converse.

This one has deservedly had a rocky road since listing as the listing price was way off the mark and the wrong team was in place so the market will sit this one out until they show some form and a better guarantee on performance and there are some rather peeved IPO holders that are too far out of the money to be acceptable of the mooted changes until it delivers or at least gets the price back up to what they paid for them. The CEO needs to deliver putting her hand in her pocket for shares so she got reminded it isn't her money and rightly so. Better off sitting this one out for now.

Better? smile.png

Last edited by Amused observer: 22/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.