MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Sorry I forgot to add ...I also note that EVEN IF parties agree...

1. 436 Posts.
    Sorry I forgot to add ...

I also note that EVEN IF parties agree to parameters beforehand, it doesn't always work, or sometimes it just breaks for inexplicable reasons...

And to this end I give brownie points to MSB and take 10 points from the FDA due to their previous poor performance.

From what I understand ( I could be wrong here ) there was a big sticking point in the previous OTAT meeting or whatever it was .... with the 10 oncologists.... voted 9:1 in favor ... that one.

At some point (or maybe in the CRL) the FDA said something to the tune of,

"Look, the data looks great but why on Earth didn't you do a randomised double blind study??"

to which MSB should have replied,

"uuuhhh.... because YOU TOLD US NOT TO!!!!! ... what the hell are you talking about?! ... it was under YOUR advice (because it's not ethical to give kids a "potential" new drug for a deadly disease that might just be sugar-water) that we decided to proceed in this way"

I BELIEVE this is what happened ( again I could be misunderstanding the history here ), and IF it is in fact what happened, then MSB have every right to say,

"LISTEN, we speak English and we understand perfectly well what you're asking us do to. But we need more assurances that if we go away and do the work that YOU ARE TELLING US TO DO, that when we come back with the results, you will accept that work and WON'T just say, 'uh - why'd you do that?!' .... it costs A LOT of time and resources to do this, so once we've agreed and we walk out of here, you can't just turn into a teenager and change your mind 6 months down the track"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.