MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi everyone.It's been a real crazy roller-coaster year for...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi everyone.
    It's been a real crazy roller-coaster year for everyone.
    The news that came out today is really great news, and one of the best points is that S.I. delivered on his promise of news before the end of the year. It was tight but he did it! The man must be under a lot of pressure, but I would think that he is gaining enourmous respect in the industry. It almost feels like he can't be pushed around, and is just getting on with what he has to do.
    I was thinking to myself recently that it would be a waste of time and money pursuing covid related ARDS, but for the last few days I have been studying up on it, and unfortunately covid may be around for a while. The Omicron variant affects the Bronchial passageways rather than affecting the lungs. The problem with this is that if it does more mutations that cause that Bronchial infection to become similar but target the lungs again, the whole cycle could repeat for another couple of years, and be much more transmissible. I hope not, but that would definately support another ards covid trial, which may be extremely wise as more data suggest that the effectiveness of the vaccines is waning, and even a mention that over vaccinating may possibly "wear out the body's immune response, which has sometimes been observed in other multiple dose vaccines" (prof Daniel Cohen).
    I am very positive and hopeful on the treatments and way forward for gvhd, clbp, chf, and possibly more applications in the future such as diabetes.
    I know we may get more than our fair share of mega negative posters on this site, that don't even hold stock, so as a couple of nice people have pointed out here,,,"just ignore them, don't give them oxygen".
    Always keep an eye on the short numbers too.
    I think we have bottomed out now, and todays news came at the right time for me, and I'm sure for others as well.
    I wish you all a Happy New Year, and thank you to everyone for being kind and helpful throughout the year. May 2022 be a great year for Meso.

have a great New Year, your friend,,,,Royalsandman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.