AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Rob, Fistly, apologies if I was a little short with you this...

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Rob,
    Fistly, apologies if I was a little short with you this morning, I had to go out. Secondly, no need for you to apologize to me as we are all entitled to our own opinions and I encourage discussion of different ideas.
    Can I suggest that for the last 3 weeks on the chart PGI do not know precisely how much dore to allocate to any one of those weeks individually, they had chaos obviously and this is probably why they could not provide the 90% throughput figures we were waiting for. I would love to think they scored something like 750 for week1, 850 for week 2 and 950 for week 3 which would mean that the recovery rate is heading north but on the data supplied we can not make that conclusion. The only sensible approach remaining is to total the production for those 3 weeks and divide by 3 which I figure to be 850 oz/week.
    In any discussion with banks an average production figure for 3 weeks will undoubtedly carry much more weight when attempting to justify the current production rate than a figure that represents only the last week, especially when the chart spikes for the last week like this one.
    I can see you are obviously not impressed by the figure of 850 Au Eq oz per week, neither am I, particularly knowing that it really means approx only 765 Au oz (plus 6,327 Ag). Catastrophic might be a little strong to describe the situation but it is both significant and unexpected and is undoubtedly a situation that requires an explanation from the company. The fact that they have chosen not to do this is quite unreasonable – it is the company’s duty to keep shareholders informed. I have no personal vendetta against BJ or staff and have nothing but admiration for their efforts but I see exactly what you see so you might now understand why I sent them such a terse email.
    As far as revenue goes I don't know what they are suggesting but my figure is ~ 1.1m with costs at 800K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $959 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 44662637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18527960 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.