AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Update on Financing and Production, page-32

1. 11,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6506
    I agree with your numbers bdell. Not sure what you mean about a massive blunder though. They have simply provided production in equivalent ounces.

The production is above the last quarter, approx 780 ounces per week, with another 72 ounces equivalent in silver (total, 850 ounces). The rate is just over 44k ounces equivalent per year. That will change in March with further plant optimization.

As a poster recently mentioned, PGI has got others in to assist with recoveries etc, perhaps they are undertaking a set of steps to test how best to achieve further increases, hence lower rates or production etc.
    I agree whatever the delay to further ramp up, should at least be explained.

More waiting, although if the finance option gets taken up quickly (convertible notes), or the Chinese group decide they want in, then PGI debt issue will be greatly alleviated, which IMHO is the main stumbling block right now, not that the production rates are not important, but they are already profitable, so debt, then concentrate deal, then PGI will start to stand on its own two feet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 44329674 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27724676 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.