AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Update on Financing and Production, page-59

1. 5,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2167
    Yeah, you're probably on the money there, one or a small number of people could have been spooked and caused this for whatever reason. Getting upset or excited over this sort of movement in a small cap is pretty silly. Even so, what we've seen over a period of *years* says Paul was overexcited and seems to be in love, and Adriano seems to be on another planet.

To me it's still a highly speculative venture which is yet to either succeed or fail. I think anyone is kidding themselves if they think this is a sure thing, and they're smarter than I am if they genuinely know for sure it's going to fail (though no one seems to be saying that). Without knowing more than the limit of what I assume all of us here knows, it's fair to say success could be anything on a spectrum from modest to spectacular, and obviously worst case scenario is a trip to zero.

As technical trading goes, sure, the sentiment, rallies and bumps are all important, but no one here seems to be interested in trading (except Adriano, who, hey, could be smarter than he is acting and playing the technicals well while spewing nonsense here either for fun while trading or to try to encourage others to take his orders). Enjoy your Saturday night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $959 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 44662637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18527960 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.