AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Update on Financing and Production, page-73

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Paul,

It is good to see a posting from you. After last weeks announcement I was a little fearful you may have been in trouble with the law for assaulting a PGI employee. Haha

My first reaction was the same as yours, I could not believe it. I thought there must be a mistake. I could not imagine that the recovery rate would drop off suddenly so to me the throughput has been wound back to 75% or so. This might be with a view to conserving the deposit until a concentrate deal is done but with no govt approval yet who knows ? I imagine that by blending LL ore with imported ore they will have a cleaner ore that may enable them to recover a higher percentage of the LL gold.

I would have thought that the first announcement in October would have also included some information about what had resulted from the visit by the highly regarded metallurgist(s) as their thoughts and conclusions could be instrumental to our future path. Perhaps the metallurgists have found that they can lift recovery to perhaps 60% or so on something like a 70% throughput to optimise the recovery rate for 6 months while other ventures are organised.

I feel that shareholders are are only being given the barest of information and are not "in the loop". It could reasonably be claimed that this announcement treated us with contempt and disregard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 46129674 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29724676 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.