WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Show me where I have asked you to sell rolly or even suggested...

1. 12,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Show me where I have asked you to sell rolly or even suggested it.

Comprehension not your strong point?

I have merely countered the overblown rhetoric on here to help the more sensible readers to consider the reality of risk, instead of believing they are on a no brainer. Not sure how many forums over the years where I have watched the rusted on become a bitter twisted casualty of their own gullibilty. Always a shame when people including myself have lost their hard earned.

Also watched posters including myself going for the multibaggers... the get rich quick...look how smart I am.. instead of taking a more cautious stance and taking profits along the way.. More often than not the multibaggers never come or they come and go very quickly and you have missed out... easy to have a multibagger in penny dreadfuls in the early stages of all promise no delivery.....harder to hang on to it as timelines come and go.

The problem here is nothing can be discussed without the thought police coming in to attack. No words of warning regarding risk will be entertained... there must be an alternate motive to the poster.

I hope you make a motza as I have also said before... but to think that it will be plain sailing is a fools point of view.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $46.33K 421.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75106 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 154229 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ 41613
Last updated 11.26am 26/04/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.