CLZ 0.00% 0.7¢ classic minerals ltd

As mentioned by others, many times now. The Gecko is not...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    As mentioned by others, many times now. The Gecko is not required to be completely set up on site. When the mining lease comes in, if Gecko is not assembled, that's ok, it does not effect the outcome.

The fact they even have 1 being assembled is brilliant.
    The fact it has had a decent down payment, is brilliant.

I think some people are just WAY too hasty. Upset they aren't doubling their money before Xmas.

Let me give you some incite here. I have a decent amount of shares with CLZ, I bought in at .002 and .003. Yeah I kick myself abit that I jumped the gun abit in at .003, my bad. Sure it sucks when you see SP drop and my investment $ in my trading account look like a toilet flush, but am I worried? No.

My target I want to get to is far far far above .004 or .006, doubling my investment although nice, isn't even close to what I consider my investment here to be capable of.

Even if there was a consolidation of 100-1, my target hasn't shifted, I will still have made enough money to pay off my house AND some decent loose change for re-investment. And that's with a very very reasonable SP target to cash out at. So do I care that more raising and shares issued will be required? No, I expect that, I'm not an idiot. In fact it would likely make more sense to raise more before a consolidation if that even happens.

All that is without even taking into consideration where the company will be by the time I get close to my target. If things look good approaching target(which they will, otherwise they wouldn't even get closw to my original target in the first place), then i may just sell a portion and keep going further past my target original target. Making up any money I may have lost in any possible consolidation.

This is not trying to blow steam up anyone's backside, this is the truth. Bumps happen on small caps, but you need to have the patience and non hysterical thinking to see your investment through. Want 300% garaunteed stability? Go invest in some blue chips and pay $16 per share.

This stock has massive potential and is not so in danger as some alarmists may have you think. Those are the people crying they may not double their short term investment before Xmas, boohoo, your fault for being impatient.

This is 1 of those stocks you invest in, calculate your target and let it sit in the back pocket to 1 day make you alot of money. Crying that it's jumping up n down by .001 or isn't progressing as aggressively fast as you want it to, just shows how irrational some people really are.

Go CLZ! You got this.
    Last edited by Manerthim: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.264M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $29.94K 4.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8466338 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1732793 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 3150122
Last updated 15.58pm 14/05/2024 ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.