MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

The highest dosage is what was deemed effective, so you have the...

1. 30,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    The highest dosage is what was deemed effective, so you have the unknown element if they had been able to increase the dosage.

You skipped over my points about the limits with the FDA testing, in that once you have set the dosage parameters you are basically stuck with them. It's not a question of some benefit from MACE, the treated group with the highest dosage clearly have not had MACE in the intervening time wand that time is yet to expire over a 6 year period, but so far so good.

The situation in Japan, they may allow more flexibility with the dosage, given patient safety is not the problem with stem cells. This is what I am talking about.
    I'm not twisting the story, I'm exploring and explaining. The whole CHF area is colossal. It may take perserverence, but it's not like drug therapy where increasing dosages can cause a range of unpredictable problems as that lower end of therapy reacts with individual dna.
    This is what I'm saying. I'm still confident that MSB can work through this and Japan sounds like the main avenue. Celgene are likely to be more clued up about this than just a bunch of number crunchers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.