PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Well, well, well.For the last year and more I have been posting...

1. 678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Well, well, well.

For the last year and more I have been posting my financial analysis of this company and giving opinions on the past actions of board members and executive management; the current members and management; the deteriorating state of this company; it's dodgy reporting and dubious outlook presentations.

I have never critised the product or its potential, only the board & management of the company who appear to have only served themselves.

I have done this as a former shareholder, (I got out as soon as it was relisted back in September because I could see what was coming), to help in informing other shareholders on the most likely outcome.

And here it is. This announcement confirms nearly everything I have been warning about.

For my efforts I have been regularly ridiculed, admonished and treated as a threat by some posters on this platform.

To those people I want to say, I am open to your appologies for the sh!t you have slung my way.

To the others, be reassured that the AFP and ASIC will persist in bringing accountability - it can't be too far off now.
    Once those investigations are complete, charges will be laid.
    This will open the door to an easy class action lawsuit by shareholders, primarily against the auditors, and secondarily against board members and executive management.

Justice will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.