PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I think the appointment of Lachie needs investigation also......

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I think the appointment of Lachie needs investigation also... very strange choice and appeared to just watch the kitty burn without adding anything that could be seen with the public eye?

Robert Shuitima and Laurance Freedman are the ones that really need to be grilled in my opinion and these are the ones that every holder should be writing to ASIC about. They sold a small portion of their holding at inflated prices... and I think they must have known that they would never release wealth any other way - the remainder of their holdings are now worthless like the rest of us but they sure ended up with a great payday.

Go have a look at Freedmans interview about doing business in China and how he understood what was needed and how to crack it... he spruiked hard, sold and then disappeared!? Surely, he needs to be investigated, it has a terrible smell.

There was only a few people who made a fortune out of Phoslock and they disappeared just before it capitulated under fraud... coincidence? Please.

It is all over now so we all have nothing to lose... make your voice heard through ASIC complaints.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.