PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Please provide a reliable source regarding any agreement the...

1. 678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Please provide a reliable source regarding any agreement the company reached with the AFP one year ago !!

The company has stated that they were potentially liable for fines in relation to waste water treatment in their manufacturing operations - which is why their manufacturing was shut down & new equipment had to be installed (dragging on for how long now???)

They also stated the AFP investigations are in relation to FOREIGN BRIBERY in relation to keeping manufacturing operating while they knew this water polluting was happening - great look for a company in the water remediation business!!

Foreign bribery is a very serious federal criminal offence & to suggest a deal has been done by the company with the AFP is a very serious allegation.

I suggest any agreement the company may have entered into would be with local Chinese authorities, involving installing appropriate waste water treatment & then possibly an agreed penalty.
    AFP would have no involvement with this, and if any such agreement with local authorities has occurred, the company would be legally obliged to inform the market. So again, please provide a reputable source for this information.

If you're unable to provide a reliable source for this information, then please delete your post otherwise I will report it as misinformation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.