SVG 21.9% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Greenback with respect everyone can speculate on theories and...

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3182
    Greenback with respect everyone can speculate on theories and maintain a glass half full approach. I just expect the facts. I only commented on what the company reports and imo it was misleading and irresponsible, I expect the true facts, warts and all. Why have they deliberately with held critical information, just not good enough!

I don’t expect to have to go through every possible angle to come to a solution that appeases my investment here. We all pay our board to report and they have to follow the rules. They clearly have mislead in my opinion.

The company know exactly what the true situation is. Why the hell did they deliberately leave critical information out ie: gold update, even $ from gold sales. This is seriously not a good look when a director is selling not matter how anyone spins it. Now SP is falling with decent volume. Something is not right here.

The company has to keep market informed and they haven’t. I standby my comment that the announcement is absolute BS in my opinion.

I am surprised some holders support this nonsense from this company.

We all as investors do not need to read between the lines and speculate of what is or not within this announcement. Company knows exactly what gold from those extra 8000T of ore. But deliberately did not disclose to the market. Is totally unacceptable to me. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.007(21.9%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.707K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23571 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 19500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.