ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416

Being a long time substantial shareholder myself I can understand the negative view of some holders towards the lack of detail in the announcements.

But the fundamentals for this company remain outstanding with IMO lots of SP upside after they hit the 2 cent mark.

We have to remember it was Stephen Bizzell and his mates who steered the company to where we are today and persevered to discover we have gold and lots of it. I mean right now we have gold bars coming out of the ground and cash going into the bank at no expense to LNY! Not sure how much which would be nice to know - but what a great start! IMO we need to give these guys some credit where credit is due.

Some SHs are concerned we might slip below 10g/t. Most gold miners would be over the moon with 2 g/t.!

I am excited by the fact that soon we will have enough capital to buy our own processing plant which will make 2 to 3g/t profitable. After all the famous and profitable Kidston gold mine, just 60ks down the road, averaged around 2g/t.

To feed a LNY processing plant we also now know, from the declared very high yielding rock chip results, it is possible there could be lots more 'outstanding' gold reserves to be proven up from the current drilling program.

But yes more detailed announcements to satisfy the worriers are needed. The SP fluctuations we have seen, under the circumstances are not justified and are probably a result of the past and present lack of thought going into the official announcements.

LNY is now a gold miner with gold bars to sell. Not a speculative stock. From my experience I would recommend the board immediately employ a PR firm to handle the announcements/publicity and tell the world what we have - for around $5k a month this would be money well spent and IMHO we may then see the SP climbing by cents not parts of a cent!

Last edited by Rhazzle: 21/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.