FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Update on Graphene Testing Program-FGR.AX, page-37

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Other than LOM what's the point of JORC in this case? We will know how much they can produce when they actually do. Moreover if we go the graphene route they don't need much by way of a JORC resource anyway. Then look at the mines still in operation, in one instance (at Graphite Mountin - RS mines) they have been mining the same little paddock for a hundred and fifty years or so, the Germans have also been mining the same little patch of ground for ages, and this is the nature of the resource - find a vein or two and just follow it down, RS mines is I think 650m deep now, and the consensus is that the veins get wider and purer the deeper you go. FGR found a massive intersection at a depth no where near 650m, I'd say they have plenty of resource - but I can't prove it. Another point that everyone is making is the size of the holdings now, so much bigger than any other competitor and probably no competitor will come close to FGR in terms of producing SL Vein, such a master stroke. I think it's evident they have the SL government on board, FGR is providing geologists to teach at the local universities, they want to be vertically integrated and this will bring value for both FGR and the SL govt, SL is being hailed as one of the next economies to boom e.g. by the likes of Soros.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $21.22K 421.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121697 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 271551 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.