FGR 0.00% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Thanks for this point of view sealclubber. As you say, i feel...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks for this point of view sealclubber. As you say, i feel like the lack of JORC ressource is making the stock more speculative. I would point out that the management has been transparent about it saying that the JORC wasn't worth it for an underground ressource like this one with existing shafts to renovate.

You could say it gives less certainty to investors and you would be right. I would point out three reasons why i believe it is not that likely:
    - Craig had a significant position in Rheochem Plc and i didn't find any proof of him being a serial scammer. He also has significant stacks in the company.
    - Warwick Grigor invested in the company and also dumped a significant position in TLG. You can therefore assume that FGR, from his point of view, was a more attractive company than TLG, which has a JORC ressource and significant partnership with big corps in Europe and Tata Steel as well( i'm an investor in both companies even if i hold significantly more in FGR).
    So given this, i believe there is a reasonable chance the BOD know what they are doing and beleive in the future of the company, putting their own bucks in it.

- The management secured additional exploration licences, making the investors wait for price sensitive news like the ones we are having now. It shows confidence in the potential of the ressource potential, where they could just hype it and focus all their ressources ongetting offtakes agreements with potential customers and save money while focusing on delivering veins.

Don't get me wrong, i still believe the stock is speculative and that i could love a significant amountt of money. But giving the upside (detailed by nasa and others for months) i still believe that if i'm flipping a coin, i will make 10x my investment if i win even if i lose everything if it doesn't work.
    Still worth it in my opinion with the information i have a the long time frame i have.

Would you mind to give us some details on your reasoning?

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $6.998K 148.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 44 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.