ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Sorry guys, sounded like a DT, but I'm more like a semi DT/swing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 531 Posts.
    Sorry guys, sounded like a DT, but I'm more like a semi DT/swing investor/gambler.

Bought ODN at 3.1c last time, went through the rollercoaster, was still holding; then bought more at 2.2c and 2.6c, overall cost: 2.4c, sold all at 3.0c yesterday.

Went in again successfully and patiently, at 2.8c. Might be looking for few pips today. I was attached too much to ODN before, and didn't see the dump coming, and swallowed big frustration almost at half price , but now I know, it's just another stock, pip here, pip there, all happy. Oh and for bonus, I still get the 1:5 Non Renouncible offer.

Cheers to Selma Bouvier, got the 2.2c and 2.6c because of her; really leaky if you can know something 2 days prior; but oh well, at least I benefited from it for now.

As for share price today, I think market will react well, with some profit taking pip here pip there ODN style, but it should close higher. It's nut if this kind of positive announcement doesn't convince traders/investors about the trend, at least I'm convinced.
    Last edited by fvalemus: 06/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.