CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Update on Growth Opportunities, page-20

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    I certainly feel that there was supposed to be a hell of a bit more to the Aon agreement, my thinking was CL8 was to develop the platform and prove 'proof of concept' and Aon would then buy in and promote hard, (could all still happen) in conjunction potentially Bunch (the next P2P Insurance platform) was also being developed with Aon and would also see support.

Drivemycar:-
    Time allocation should be 95% Demand/5% Supply, Demand is directly connected to Revenue and Supply IS NOT!!. we have enough vehicles on the platform now to go CF+. You may even see Unavailble come back to available with better returns.

Most importantly you'll see organic supply come online via the best form of advertising 'word of mouth' from providing a far superior ROI.

A greater focus on a variety of demand channels would have mitigated the recent Peugeot Rideshare farce.

The problem I want to see is an announcement stating:- We under-performed on revenue because all our vehicles we're booked and we're not getting supply quick enough!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 262000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.