GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

C'mon mate... you've been harping the same story for 3 years...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    C'mon mate... you've been harping the same story for 3 years without having a stake in the company...

Hamish released some shares, so what? Executives do it all the time... does that indicate doom and gloom??? wake up to yourself.

I'll give it to you, you've been correct on a number of occasions, these guys have hit headwinds a number of times and your pessimism has been in line with those headwinds.

As I've said a number of times in the last 6 weeks, something smells different at the moment.
    The ASX would not allow the company to make an announcement like significant funding without substantial evidence that it was in train, it just wouldn't happen.
    Yes they are slow at finalising the payment (let's be honest they've never been quick at anything) but for some reason their seems to be something else in train behind this.

If there is another delay (which is definitely on the cards as it is GMC), this doesn't mean the end of days, its just another month without trading. They still have enough cash in bank for a while longer yet (you've made that clear with your 355,000 repeated posts about cash-flow)

Next week will tell hey, no reason to speculate when we all have absolutely no idea whats happening behind closed doors...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.