MFG 0.63% $9.49 magellan financial group limited

Ann: Update on Hamish Douglass & David George commencement date, page-116

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    ARK is not broad index ETFs they are more like a fund manager chasing trend and timing and they think they are smarter than the market
    and picked their own little are of play and once again it proven the market index decimates them just like it beats majority of fund managers.

people invest in ETFs know exactly what they are getting into they are not chasing performance, they are happy with market return
    market down 20% up 20% is normal course of action for ETFS because that what market return is, you go with the flow
    up down, boom, bust and cycles and you keep getting that dividend non-stop without expose to single risk stock.

I don't get into personal attack and ignore personal attack on me, I am not here to wins medals or getting into internet flame wars I am here to read all sort of views and form my own decision to where I put the money and at what price and learn about business model and recognise fundamentals shift etc.. so I can become a better investor.

I welcome view opposing to mine, noomxx and daicosisgod many serious investors can post opposing view without getting into personal attack and I do read them and it a healthy discussion.

It not really a hard place in the market and I am not sure why people so work up and go on personal attack, you have a risk management in place
    you spread your capital with this risk system in mind and don't break the rule, you get into one stock and it down 50-80% you should still be doing ok and laugh, god know how many stocks I got into that gone down 50-80% but because of the risk system I have in place many other will filled that hole back and no single stock can do lasting damage to the portfolio.

Last edited by ROEROC: 07/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.49
Change
-0.060(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.63 $9.70 $9.41 $5.620M 590.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 870 $9.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.49 2823 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.